Sunday, December 2, 2012

First blog December 2, 2012

This is my first blog ever! Please be patient with me as I learn how to use this site.  I am very excited to share with you all my ideas and teaching tools. I am currently looking for a full time position. Hopefully soon I will have my own classroom.  However, I just recently graduated from college and I am currently working two jobs related to the field of education. For my first job, I tutor a total of 20 students.  I tutor them in four separate groups during the school day. Then in the afternoon, I tutor yet another 20 students. This tutoring position, however, allows me to teach the 20 students in one full classroom. The after-school program only runs about two and half hours; however, the morning program is about four hours long. The experiences that I am receiving is phenomenal. I hope that I will be a will to share with you new things that I have come across.

I love to share new educational information with everyone. Things that I find on blogspot and also one Pinterest are amazing!

I hope that I can start blogging tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment